2 - Chivalry 騎士精神(5/5)
7th 9
「And tell me how much it cost. I'll pay it.」
「告訴我花了多少錢。我來付錢。」
Miranda slid the hair in front of her ear back.
米蘭達將耳前的頭髮向後梳。
「Oh, then perhaps I should say a hundred gold or two.」
「哦,那麼也許我應該說一百兩金幣。」
She said that in a joking tone.
她用開玩笑的語氣這麼說。
「Fine. If it cost that much, then I'll pay it.」
「好吧。既然這麼貴,那我就付錢。」
Her expression turned serious.
她的表情變得嚴肅起來。
「I lied. But I'd like you to be firmer with these sort of dealings. I'm happy you trust me, but being too loose about it is no good.」
「我撒謊了。但我希望你在處理此類交易時更加堅定。我很高興你信任我,但過於寬鬆也不好。」
Thinking her quite integrous, I nodded, and confirm the sum Miranda had really paid.
我覺得她很正直,就點點頭,確認了米蘭達確實支付的金額。
The sixth spoke.
第六位發言。
『As expected of Miranda! With this, we've saved the trouble of searching out an information dealer.』
『不愧是米蘭達!有了這個,我們就省去了尋找信息經銷商的麻煩。』
After attaining everyone's approval, I stood to put it to action.
There, the Fifth.
至少我是這麼想的。
『Are you an idiot? There may be a better one out there. And we'll need much, much more information from here on. You think one or two will be enough?』
I doubt it will be that convenient for me, but if I wanted to defeat Celes, then I'd have to use whatever I could.
就是第五個。
(I can't keep being so easy-going.)
『你是白痴嗎?那裡可能有更好的。從現在開始我們將需要更多、更多的信息。你覺得一兩個就夠了嗎?』
得到大家的認可後,我就開始付諸行動。
(Now then, I wonder what it'll come down to.)
Or so I thought.
(我不能再這麼隨和了。)
我懷疑這對我來說是否會那麼方便,但如果我想打敗塞萊斯,那麼我就必須使用我能用的一切。
(現在,我想知道結果會怎樣。)