3 - Information Dealer Rauno 信息販子 Rauno(3/4)

7th 9

I thought a bit.

我想了一下。


「… Could I get you to investigate more into Zayin and Lorphys?」

「……我可以讓你對 Zayin 和 Lorphys 進行更多調查嗎?」


Rauno-san made a serious expression.

勞野小姐表情嚴肅。


「What do you want to know? Any more info than that, and I'll have to hitch a ride there and investigate it myself. The fee will be quite high.」

「你想知道什麼?如果還有更多的信息,我就得搭便車去親自調查一下。費用會相當高。」


Miranda was still standing next to me, but she didn't give her take on the matter. She was likely leaving this case to me in its entirety.

米蘭達仍然站在我旁邊,但她沒有對此事發表自己的看法。她很可能會把這個案子全部交給我。


(But that's just how skilled this man is as an information dealer, is how it is? Not just gathering, it seems he has enough competence to infiltrate.)

(不過,這人的信息販子水平就是這麼高,是這樣嗎?不僅僅是採集,看來他還有足夠的潛入能力。)


「You'll go there yourself?」

「你自己去那兒嗎?」


When I posed the question, he shrugged his shoulders, and spoke in a joking tone.

當我提出問題時,他聳了聳肩,用開玩笑的語氣說道。


「There's no one but me and Innis here. Give me the time and money, and I'll be able to look up quite a bit.」

「這裡除了我和伊尼斯之外沒有人。給我時間和金錢,我就能有所進步。」


The voices from the Jewel told me the information they wanted.

寶石的聲音告訴了我他們想要的信息。


From the Jewel, I heard the Sixth's voice.

弓箭和魔法在戰場上大顯身手,自然也準備好了阻擋它們的手段。而真正脫穎而出的,是那些舉起武器,進行近戰的人。


「Can you do it?」

『Lyle, I'm sure you already understand this, but… don't trust this man. Don't forget you can get information from other information dealers as well.』


Made right for the plains of war. Meaning I'll have to put up a fight everyone will remember while on the battlefield.

Called in by the Sixth, I was given a battle axe… a halberd to hold.


第四位發言。

Listing transport costs, lodging at the dest……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】