3 - Information Dealer Rauno 信息販子 Rauno(4/4)

7th 9

It would be more memorable to see a man take down five with a sword or spear, than to see him shoot five dead.

看到一個人用劍或矛殺死五個人比看到他射殺五個人更令人難忘。


『It isn't bad to expand your options. You know how to handle it, right?』

『擴大你的選擇範圍也不錯。你知道怎麼處理吧?』


「I have learned the basics.」

「我已經學會了基礎知識。」


Saying that, I took a stance. The Sixth looked over my form, and put his hand to his chin.

這麼說,我表明了立場。老六看了看我的樣子,把手放在下巴上。


「You're looking the part. Now then, start by showing me your thrust.」

「你正在尋找那個角色。那麼,先讓我看看你的推力吧。」


I thrust out the halberd as told, and followed it up by cutting back with the axe portion.

我按照指示將戟刺出,然後用斧頭部分砍回去。


The Sixth looked over all my movements. And after I had shown them all, he spoke.

第六人監視著我的所有動作。當我把它們全部展示完後,他開口說話了。


『Not bad. But you've no flexibility. Right by the book, that was. Well, put in a little experience, and it's sure to become something formidable.』

「不錯。但你沒有靈活性。就在書上,就是這樣。嗯,投入一點經驗,肯定能成為厲害的東西。』


Hearing him tell me to put in some experience, I made a conflicted expression.

聽到他讓我投入一點經驗,我露出了矛盾的表情。


「You mean I should go right into fighting with this on a regular basis? No practice?」

「你的意思是我應該經常與這個問題進行鬥爭?不練習?」


我拿起了一把軍刀雖然不受我父親的影響,但第一到第七可以自由選擇武器。沒有任何古往今來的戰鬥風格。

I took a stance, and he did as well.


於是我向他伸出了長柄武器。

……當我睜開眼睛時,戟的矛部就在我的面前。


帶著他的疑問,我舉起了畫戟。

The Second a bow.


(Is he having fun teaching his specialized weapon? Come to think of it, the Seventh's weapon was a gun.)

A horizontal swipe.


『你還有很長的路要走,萊爾。』

The First was a giant sword.


我的視線被奪走了,我試圖拉開距離,但在第二個的【全部】感應到身後的噴泉時才停了下來……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】