4 - Trouble, or Goddess of Fortune? 麻煩,還是幸運女神?(4/5)
7th 9
「… He blew himself up.」
「……他引爆了自己。」
Her expression indicated she couldn't believe it. When I looked in back towards the direction of the carriages, the pursuers immediately turned to retreated.
她的表情表明她不敢相信。當我回頭看向馬車的方向時,追擊者立即轉身後退。
And another explosion sounded.
又一聲爆炸響起。
Turning around, I saw the place where we'd incapacitated the other two was also a torrent of flames.
回頭一看,我們讓另外兩個人失去行動能力的地方也是一片火海。
The pursued carriages dropped speed, and began coming towards us.
被追趕的馬車放慢了速度,開始向我們駛來。
And I noticed of the two I'd shot, it was the survivor who'd initiated the explosion.
我注意到我射中的兩個人,是倖存者引發了爆炸。
「Just what is this?」
「這到底是什麼?」
When I muttered that, the Fourth let out his voice.
當我這麼嘀咕時,老四發出了聲音。
『Once more, it looks like you've picked up quite a troublesome one.』
『看來你又遇到了麻煩。』
➐
We met up with the carriages, and observed the area before disembarking.
「我感謝您為我們提供幫助。當我們第一次遭到襲擊時,有一輛馬車落後了。如果可以的話,我希望你去幫助他們。我將全額支付你的服務費用。」
「… Could you be…」
Aria 看著燃燒的地方。
「萊爾桑,這很糟糕。特別糟糕!」
Other woman were aboard it, and they all wore the same robes. When Gastone hurriedly tried to return them all inside, the first woman took off her hood.
「Gastone, what shall we do about the ones who were attacked?」
「這並不困難。我希望你承擔警衛職責。如果我們能到達貝姆應該沒有問題。如果你完成了一個請求,你會不會已經在路上了?」
I nodded, and Gastone-san deeply lowered his head.
「我對你們拯救了我們表示最深的謝意。我叫【加斯托內】。看樣子,你們好像是冒險者。」
It became quite hard to decline. There were some enervated voices from the Jewel.
From the Jewel came the Sixth's voice.
Aria.
但是……
「Eh? Something up with this lady?」
頭上有著荒涼的白髮,留著長長的鬍鬚。他身材瘦弱,眼睛……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)