5 - Holy Maiden Candidate 聖女候選人(2/4)
7th 9
I didn't think they'd start their counterattack so soon, but they were accustomed to battle. Turning the Jewel to the Giant Sword to fight would be too dangerous.
沒想到他們這麼快就開始反擊,不過他們已經習慣了戰鬥。把寶石變成巨劍去戰鬥,太危險了。
The information about the Bow was already transmitted to them, and perhaps they had put up some countermeasure with it.
關於弓的信息已經傳給了他們,或許他們已經採取了一些對策。
While I tried thinking up a new plan, Gastone-san came over to us.
當我試圖想出一個新計畫時,加斯托內桑向我們走來。
「I apologize for taking our time. Let us depart at once.」
「很抱歉耽誤了我們的時間。我們趕緊出發吧。」
I nodded, and issued orders. I had me comrades board Porter, and had us take up the rear.
我點點頭,下達了命令。我讓我的戰友們登上波特號,讓我們走在最後。
I also thought it best if we looked after the injured.
我還認為我們最好照顧傷者。
「We'll take care of the injured.」
「我們會照顧傷者。」
When I said that, Thelma-san wandered over, and shook her head.
當我這麼說時,塞爾瑪小姐走過來搖了搖頭。
「We cannot trouble you to such an extent. And I want your party to concentrate on guard duties. The injured man is one who has been in service to us for many years. Please let us use our own hands to treat him.」
「我們不能給您添麻煩。我希望你們的隊伍集中精力履行警衛職責。受傷的人是一位為我們服務多年的人。請讓我們用自己的雙手來治療他。」
From the Jewel, the Seventh let his voice.
第七號從寶石中發出了他的聲音。
「Hey, I'm a bit curious, but…」
They had stripped off quite a few of the parts, but their constructions were sturdy. With a former Holy Maiden and High Priest riding them, it doesn't seem they were something prepared spur of the moment.
(Purposely fall for the trap, and lure them out?)
He was a cause of concern, but we abided Thelma-san's opinion. But the Third gave a proposal of his own.
I answered the question.
(Hah, so when it comes down to it, it'll dull my ……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)