7 - Runaway Son 逃亡之子(3/6)
7th 9
『… Why did you save someone like me?』
『……你為什麼要救我這樣的人?』
That impudent attitude of his wasn't something that should've been directed at the ones who saved his life. Even so, the wife seemed delighted.
他那種無禮的態度,不應該是針對那些救了他一命的人。儘管如此,妻子似乎還是很高興。
『With this, we will finally be able to pay off our debt to Fredricks-sama.』
『這樣一來,我們就可以還清弗雷德里克斯大人的債了。』
『We've troubled that man far too much.』
『我們太麻煩那個人了。』
Fiennes spoke unpleasantly.
費因斯不悅地說道。
『That damn old man?』
『那個該死的老頭?』
『Yes. Our village burnt down, and he made it possible for we, the survivors, to live on here.』
『是的。我們的村莊被燒毀了,他讓我們這些倖存者得以生存。』
『He rushed over to save the village. Yet we could only speak ill of him… I've always regretted it.』
『他衝過去拯救村莊。但我們只能說他的壞話……我一直很後悔。』
Fiennes looked a little surprised, but his attitude instantly turned sour.
拉因斯看上去有些驚訝,但態度立刻就變壞了。
『That's because that's his job, dammit! It's all that damn old man's fault for not making it in time! You lot are being fooled!』
『那是因為那是他的工作啊該死!都是那該死的老頭沒及時趕到的錯!你們被騙了!』
弗雷德里克斯看上去也有些後退了。
他對我低聲說道。
『Bwah!』
Seeing that, Fredricks sighed, and spoke.
看到女人繼續打我的巴掌,我稍微往後退了一步。我的意思是,費因斯變得比以前更加衣衫襤褸了。
費因斯的母親流著淚,跟在兒子身後。
「The scene's changed again.」
『Yep, forgiven. Well, I complained about this and that to my brothers, and shared some sarcasm. The worst was when Milleia asked, 『has your head cooled down yet?' Her lecture made me quite sad.』
臉被打得鼻青臉腫,拉因斯的臉頰腫了起來,看上去十分可憐。
『Yet I could only ever fail. In the end, I was a worse man than my father.』
老夫婦聽後還是笑了。
咳咳,他在跟我說話之前故意清了清嗓子。
There, the Sixth let out a sigh.
『You'v……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)