1 - Lorphys' Royal Princess 洛菲斯的皇家公主(4/6)

7th 10

我當時的感受。


(I can't feel the slightest bit of tension in the ancestors' laughing voices. This is no good. Even I'm going to end up laughing.)

(從祖先們的笑聲中,我感覺不到絲毫的緊張。這可不行。連我都要笑到最後了)。


Other people couldn't hear those voices, I'm sure. They were awaiting my response with earnest faces.

其他人肯定聽不到這些聲音。他們正一臉認真地等待著我的回答。


But with all the laughter entering my ears, I could only take the serious atmosphere as an extended joke.

但隨著笑聲入耳,我只能把這嚴肅的氣氛當作一個延伸的玩笑。


「No, we've already made the formal announcement and declaration to invade, so withdrawing it will bring about various problems to our position. And in our negotiations with Lorphys, both parties agreed to attack together already.」

"不,我們已經正式發布了入侵的公告和宣言,撤回宣言會給我們的立場帶來各種問題。而且在我們與洛菲斯的談判中,雙方已經同意共同進攻了。"


The royal princess hung her head, and spoke a little regretfully.

王室公主垂下頭,語氣有些遺憾。


「Then we shall be fine without the return of the land once stolen from Lorphys. Is that not enough to put your side at ease?」

"那麼,我們不歸還曾經從洛菲斯手中搶走的土地也行。難道這還不足以讓貴方安心嗎?"


Lonbolt-san burst out.

龍博特先生突然說。


「Your highness, that's wrong!」

"殿下,這是不對的!"


He began explaining the present state of affairs, but it was getting quite hard for me to hold in the laughter. Every single time, the ancestors would chip in their commentary.

他開始解釋目前的狀況,但我已經很難憋住笑了。每當這時,祖先們都會插話評論。


The Seventh even…

當我慌忙想打圓場時,卻不加選擇地匆忙措辭,結果後悔不已。


My voice echoed through the chamber, my surroundings becoming chillingly quiet in contrast.

我對四爺勸我去勾引塞爾瑪小姐的往事記憶猶新,但我確信他不會在這裡做那樣的事,於是決定相信他。


『別說了。現在別提了......你出了一身怪汗,你已經出了一身怪汗。』

第三。


… I ended up laughing loudly. Pe……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】