4 - Selva Falls 塞爾瓦瀑布(2/6)
7th 10
There, both of them sat in their chairs.
在那裡,兩人都坐在椅子上。
A messenger raced into the tent.
一名信使飛奔進帳篷。
「Message! The force from Lorphys has breached the walls! They went on to open the gate, and have succeeded with their infiltration!」
"消息!來自洛菲斯的軍隊已經攻破了城牆!他們繼續打開城門,已經成功滲透!"
It took a few days to get to this point, but that was surprisingly fast. It looks like the difference in numbers was a large factor.
花了幾天時間才走到這一步,但速度快得出奇。看來,人數上的差距是一個很大的因素。
There, Creit-san spoke.
那邊,克里特先生說話了。
「Let's send a force ourselves! I will personally command the cavalry!」
"我們自己出兵吧!我親自指揮騎兵!"
Albano-san.
阿爾巴諾先生。
「And I'm telling you, you don't have to move a muscle yourself. Get in their way, and you'll be hated.」
"我告訴你,你自己一動都不用動擋了他們的路,你就會被憎恨。"
Their opinions were divided, but I didn't give my input.
他們眾說紛紜,但我沒有發表意見。
I wasn't going to stay in Zayin for long, so I wanted the two of them to build of some experience as the next candidates for the captain seat. These two too far out there.
我不會在紮營久留,所以我想讓他們倆積累一些經驗,作為下一任機長的候選人。這兩個人太遠了。
『......作為折衷,不是很好嗎?』
『If their individual traits are too strong, a trait-less knight captain can balance it out.』
The surroundings went quiet, and it felt as if time in the tent had stopped until the next messenger came running in.
"你在想什麼?"
三世。
I had called him to headquarters for the role of knight captain's adjutant, or maybe vice-captain, but this personnel selection wasn't as bad as I thought.
七爺認為他比克里特先生和阿爾巴諾先生更合適。
「Congratulations. You're the next knight captain!」
「What are you thinking?」
The Seventh thought him more suited than Creit-san or Albano-san.
I put my left hand in his shoulder, and stuck up my right thumb.
我聽……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)