8 - The Vera Trēs 維拉號(2/5)

7th 10

諾維姆邊說邊環顧四周。


「So they've gotten able to make something like this.」


She seemed impression Meanwhile, Miranda…

"所以他們已經有能力製造這樣的東西了"<與此同時,米蘭達......


「Bahnseim doesn't have much a connection to ships. In the lakes and rivers, you can find small ships or boats, but that's about it. Shannon, watch your step.」

"巴恩賽姆與船隻沒有太多聯繫。在湖泊和河流中,你可以找到小船或小艇,但僅此而已。香農,小心腳下"。


Just as Miranda warned her, Shannon tripped on the steps.

就在米蘭達提醒她的時候,香農被台階絆倒了。


「… Why can't they make the gangway any easier to climb?」

"......為什麼他們不能把舷梯弄得更容易爬呢?"


The captain laughed as Shannon lectured the step with teary eyes.

香農用淚眼教訓著台階,船長笑了。


「Even like this, it' one of the finest gangways. Better than those planks you see over there, right?」

"即使像這樣,它也是最好的舷梯之一。比你在那邊看到的那些木板要好,對嗎?"


There, I saw the planks leading up to the wooden ship nearby. Truly, it was better than a line of wooden planks.

在那裡,我看到了通往附近木船的木板。真的,它比一排木板還要好。


「Going over the sea and stuff… you humans are definitely strange.」

"過海什麼的......你們人類肯定很奇怪。"


As Eva climbed with a pale expression, May pushed her from behind.

當伊娃面色蒼白地爬上去時,梅從後面推了她一把。


他看著我們,似乎很著急。

The narrow room we were led to had two bunk beds. Three of them were prepared for us, and the doors had the memo, 『For Guard Use' hung on them.


"那我們是不是先把行李放在這裡?"

From the deck, I was watching the other ships leave port, when a voice called over to us.


"快點啊!"

當我們拿著行李準備動身時,維拉小姐說話了。


「Monica, just what do you take me for… whatever. We're going ahead.」

"跟我來。大家都很忙,我就在空閑的時候給你們帶路吧。"


When she said that, Vera-san…

「Then should we leave our luggage here for starters?」


"莫妮卡,你把我當成什麼了......隨便吧。我們走吧。"

看到我們,船長摘……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】