9 - Sahuagin Assault 薩瓦金突擊(3/5)

7th 10

五爺說話了。


『They're all equipped with knives on their ends?』

『他們的兩端都配有刀?』


The Fourth just noticed it now.

四爺這才注意到。


『So if you run out of bullets, it becomes a spear… in that sense, maybe guns aren't bad?』

『所以如果子彈打光了,它就會變成長矛......從這個意義上說,槍也許並不壞?』


The Seventh shouted out in high spirits.

七爺興緻勃勃地喊道。


『I know, right!? I know, right!? I'm certain that guns will change the world!』

『我知道,對吧!?我知道,對不對?我相信槍支一定會改變世界!』。


But the Third was a bit negative.

但三號有點消極。


『… If you fight with that, you know, the iron part of the gun? Won't the area that sends out the bullets bend out of place?』

『......如果你用那個,你知道,槍的鐵部分?發射子彈的地方不會彎曲嗎?』


The Seventh gave an excuse.

七爺找了個借口。


『… It's quite delicate, so it's possible it'll become unusable. But still! It will be right as rain after some servicing! And it's an incredible weapon you can use to fight, even if you run out of bullets, is it not!?』

『......它相當脆弱,所以有可能無法使用。不過還是可以的!維修一下就能用了!而且,即使子彈打光了,它也是可以用來戰鬥的絕佳武器,不是嗎?


While listening to the voices of my ancestors, I snapped my fingers, and a treasure chest manifested on the deck. I took out two sabres from it.

Smoke broke out of the muzzle, and one of the Sahuagins that had landed on the ship had its head blown off.


But after I heard a gunshot, the Sahuagin was blown off to the side.

他們的動作有一種我們在迷宮中沒有見過的銳利感。


The seaman on lookout cried out.

But compared to the past Sahuagins, the color of their scales and skin was more ominous, and quite a few of them had scars here and there.


"它顯然很珍貴,所以不要弄髒它。嗯,我覺得很快就會結束的。"

"請不要打我們。"


"我不會的。但他們看起來顯然知道自己在做什麼。我們還有必要嗎?"

『She modified her gun into a Magic Tool! They've gotten that far… what's more,……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】