10 - Trident 三叉戟
7th 10
The guest room I used to sleep.
我曾經睡過的客房。
In it, I lay, dead tired from the break of dawn. I'm sure my face was quite pale. It was painful to move, and I felt terrible.
我躺在裡面,天剛亮就累得要死。我想我的臉色一定很蒼白。動一動都很痛苦,感覺糟透了。
A bucket was left nearby, and Novem was in the room nursing me.
旁邊放著一個桶,諾維姆在房間里照顧我。
「Lyle-sama, are you alright? Do you want some water?」
"萊爾大人,您沒事吧?要喝點水嗎?"
The deterioration of physical state before a Growth.
成長前身體狀態的惡化。
It was coming out in me quite evidently, and I was also being battered by seasickness. From yesterday evening, I'd already spit up a number of times, and caused trouble for Novem and Monica.
這在我身上表現得非常明顯,我也被暈船折磨得夠嗆。從昨天晚上開始,我已經吐了好幾次,給諾維姆和莫妮卡添了不少麻煩。
Shannon stopped by the room to observe my state.
香農在房間里停下來觀察我的狀態。
「Uwah, how terrible…」
香農"哇,好可怕......"
She looked over my weakened form with a delighted face. Behind her, stood Monica with laundry in hand.
她一臉欣喜地看著我虛弱的樣子。在她身後,站著莫妮卡,手裡拿著洗好的衣服。
「Little girl. The Chicken Dickhead's Fever Time is coming. Please quiet down.」
"小姑娘。雞頭的發燒時間就要到了。請安靜下來。"
"香農呢?"
米蘭達目不轉睛地盯著坐在床頭翻閱的那本書。
「At Lyle's place. That girl's too curious to help it.」
"如果你把身體擦乾淨,你就會感到安心。好嗎,萊爾大人?"
➐
「Where's Shannon?」
Miranda didn't take her eyes off the book, sitting atop the bed, flipping through the pages.
… Aria called out to Miranda, who was reading a book in their room.
... 阿瑞雅叫住了正在房間里看書的米蘭達。
自從我離開房子後,我感覺我的性格變得越來越糟糕了。
『… It's become lonelier here than it was at the start, thought.』
"是啊,他這種狀態已經有好幾天了。他一起床肯定會高度緊張的。"
She looked down at Shannon with an unpleasant expression, but when she looked at m……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)