11 - The Goddesses have a Thing for Those that Fight on 女神眷顧堅持戰鬥的人(3/7)
7th 10
It was at that moment. The captain took off his hat. And he raised his voice.
就在這時。船長摘下了帽子。他提高了嗓門。
「You lot, our goddess of fortune has commanded us to fight! You're going to let that bodyguard adventurer have all the cool parts to himself!? If we lose, it's the end either way. Try to run, and the boat'll sink. Then what say you we go out with a bang!!」
"你們這些人,我們的幸運女神命令我們戰鬥!你們就打算讓那個保鏢冒險者把所有炫酷的部位都佔為己有嗎?如果我們輸了,無論如何都會完蛋。逃跑的話,船會沉的那我們就大幹一場吧!"
On those words, the sailors raised their faces and stood. One, and then the next…
聽了這話,水手們抬起臉站了起來。一個,接著一個......
「Dammit, it really isn't my day.」
「If that guard fails, he's in for a wallop.」
「Tsk, goddess of the sea, and goddess of fortune… a clash of goddesses? How meaningless.」
"該死的,今天真不是我的好日子。"
"如果那個衛兵失敗了,他就要挨揍了。
""嘖嘖,海洋女神和幸運女神......女神之間的衝突?真沒意思。"
Seeing them complain as they stood in the rain, Vera-san looked a little surprised.
看到她們站在雨中抱怨,維拉桑顯得有些驚訝。
When the ship took a large sway, I used the momentum to leap and land in front of Vera-san.
當船大幅搖晃時,我借勢一躍,落在了薇拉小姐面前。
The Third spoke.
三世說話了。
『It would've been interesting if you slipped there.』
『如果你滑到那裡,那就有趣了。』
"你是魚的食物!"
「What has he done to the Lady!」
「Y-you… so that's…. how it is. It really was necessary for victory.」
『為什麼萊爾平時不能這麼自信呢?
I covered up her mouth, and stuck in my tongue. She tried to resist, and push me away, but perhaps finding she couldn't break free, she soon gave up.
水手們驚訝地看著我。
「W-what!?」"什麼?"
『Why can't Lyle be this assertive on a regular basis?』
He said something like that, but I stood, and faced Vera-san.
我捂住她的嘴,把舌頭伸了進去。她試圖反抗,推開我,但也許是發現自己無法掙脫,她很快就放……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)