11 - The Goddesses have a Thing for Those that Fight on 女神眷顧堅持戰鬥的人(7/7)

7th 10

「Now then, should we aim for when it surfaces?」

"那麼現在,我們應該瞄準它浮出水面的時間嗎?"


Me and Monica held up our bow and cannon, and I aimed at the water front, and fired an arrow. Immediately afterwards, I covered my ears, opened my mouth, and Monica fired the cannon.

我和莫妮卡舉起弓和炮,我瞄準水面,射出一箭。緊接著,我捂住耳朵,張開嘴巴,莫妮卡也開了炮。


Two pillars of water.

兩道水柱。


Tressy's movements dulled, making some distance to the ship.

特雷西的動作遲鈍了,與船拉開了一段距離。


From the Jewel.

來自寶石號。


『Huh? Is it really just going to croak like this?』

『No, Tressy should be able to get more serious than that.』

『But what a tough one… aren't we at a disadvantage here? Monica's cannon has five rounds left.』

『But when it's that big, it sure has some firepower. If you're going to take it back, you'll have to decide on a piece… in that case, the middle head does look appealing.』

『不,特雷西應該比這更嚴重。它真的就這樣死掉了嗎?』

『不,特雷西應該會比這更嚴重。』

『不過,真是個難纏的傢伙......我們在這裡不是很吃虧嗎?莫妮卡的大炮還有五發子彈。』

『如果你要把它拿回去,你就得決定一塊......這樣的話,中間的那個頭看起來確實很吸引人。』


Monica set the next shell, and Tressy's head… when a face other than the center surfaced, it began gathering pale blue light in its mouth.

莫妮卡套上了下一個貝殼,特雷西的頭......當中間以外的臉浮現出來時,它的嘴裡開始聚集淡藍色的光。


"......!那是什麼?該死!我就讓它過去了!請再說一遍!帶著清爽的微笑再說一遍!"

Letting out a sigh, I quickly pulled the bow, and fired.


特雷西一直在等我們。但我們不需要等待。他開得這麼好,我們就開吧。

「I also love you. I love you, Monica.」


"我也愛你。我愛你,莫妮卡。"

「Could you lower our speed?」


"......好了,開火。"

On my words, Monica also…


When I turned my eyes to Tressy, the center head showed itself from the water's surface, and bit at the other ones. It sunk its teeth in, and tore off one of its flail……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】