13 - God of the Seas 海洋之神(4/6)
7th 10
"等一下......"
But right after, I saw the large white tail of a whale raise up high, as she dived deep into the sea.
但緊接著,我就看到一條鯨魚的白色大尾巴高高翹起,向大海深處潛去。
➐
The rainclouds parted, and the sea was died a shade of orange.
雨雲散開,海面上一片橘黃。
From the disassembled head of Tressy… I took the crown, and put it away in the Seventh's box.
我從特雷西被拆開的頭顱中......取下王冠,把它放進七世的盒子里。
「We're rich! We're rich!」
"我們發財了,我們發財了!我們發財了!"
When I was shouting out in joy, Shannon looked at me with a worn-out expression.
當我高興得大喊大叫時,香農用一種破舊的表情看著我。
「Shut it, idiot! How many times do you think I've almost died because of you!?」
"閉嘴,白痴!你以為我因為你差點死了多少次!"
I looked at Shannon, and took a guess at the reason she was angry at me.
我看著香農,猜測著她生我氣的原因。
「What, so you wanted me to shower you with love? Come to me, I'll do it now. You don't have to be so angry.」
"怎麼,你想讓我用愛沐浴你?到我這兒來,我現在就做。你不用這麼生氣。"
The Seventh held back some laughter, as he spoke.
七爺忍住笑,一邊說著。
""可這樣一來,他就成了繼承人,不是嗎?不,這樣真的好嗎?"
「Why are you… you bastard!」
Vera-san shook her head.
"啊,我們這邊沒有問題,你想怎麼做就怎麼做吧。還有,是關於獎勵的事,不過......既然你取消了......"
"你為什麼......你這個混蛋!"
As Shannon needlessly flailed around, the ones atop the deck smiled and watched, and there, Vera-san came out.
I came closer, as she took some distance, took her hand, and pulled her closer.
「That last kiss was a necessity, and didn't count to anything. Give me your first kiss. Become mine, Vera.」
「You did your job splendidly. To such an extent I'd give a bonus from my own pocket. Well then, we're off.」
"你做得很好。到了這種程度,我願意從自己的口袋裡拿出一筆獎金。那麼,我們走吧。"
"現在,我能聽聽你們的回答嗎?"
"Shaneasy到底是誰,該死!"
我聽到周圍有些厭……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)