13 - God of the Seas 海洋之神(6/6)

7th 10

「… He hasn't. He always ordered water or tea.」

"......他沒有。他總是點水或茶。"


Aria hit her hand to her forehead.

阿瑞雅用手敲了敲額頭。


「There's really no helping you, is there…」

"真的沒辦法幫你,是不是......"


Clara.

克拉拉。


「… It's nice that you noticed it and all. But no matter how you look at it, you failed.」

"......你注意到了,這很好。但不管怎麼看,你都失敗了。"


Eva touched her hand to her mouth, and laughed.

伊娃用手摸了摸嘴,笑了。


「You're weak to alcohol? That's kinda cute.」

"你對酒精沒抵抗力?還挺可愛的。"


May looked over me.

梅看了看我。


「Your face is bright red. After talking so big, for you to lose…」

"你的臉通紅。說了那麼多大話,你就輸了......"


Monica immediately prepared water, and had me drink it.

莫妮卡立刻準備好水,讓我喝下去。


『難道不是"我有信心讓女神也為我傾心"嗎?』

她一邊說,一邊自嘲地笑了起來。祖先們也是。


(這不可能......這只是通往滄海之路的一步......)

『So that's the end of it? What? His Fever Time ends here?』


關於老七的問題,老五。

"即使你對麥酒毫無用處 雞啄木鳥也是我珍貴的主人"現在醒來,用你的愛沐浴我我保證我會把它永遠儲存在我的資料庫里。"


She said, as she laughed to herself. The ancestors as well.

(T-this can't be… this is only a step on the road to victo…)


"真不爽!"

『When they're that big, it's not even a question of whether they're cute or not. I can't dote on them properly when they're even larger than the ship.』

「Even if you're useless against ale, the Chicken Dickwad is my precious master. Now wake up, and shower me with your love. I guarantee I'll store it in my databanks for all eternity.」

『它們那麼大,根本就不是可愛不可愛的問題。當它們比飛船還大的時候,我就沒法好好寵愛它們了。』

I heard a voice like that.

『Quite a bit came out this time. Personally, perhaps it's 『It's not my taste to beat around the bush with love!' for me?』

最後,香農指著我。

『Isn't it, 『I'm confident I can get even a goddess to fall for me'?』


『His landing m……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)

【手機版頁面由於相容性問題暫不支持電腦端閱讀,請使用手機閱讀。】