16 - The Queen of Cartaffs 卡塔夫斯女王
7th 10
As I walked through the streets of Cartaffs, Bahnseim, Aumsaas, Beim… I noticed the difference it had to the places I』d been.
當我走過卡塔夫斯、巴恩塞姆、奧姆薩斯、貝姆......的街道時,我注意到了它與我去過的地方的不同之處。
I hadn』t felt it in Zayin or Lorphys either. Cartaffs』 characteristic air.
我在扎因和洛菲斯也沒有感受到。卡塔夫斯特有的氣息。
The orderly townscape was the same, but the buildings looked much too practical. On top of that, the patrolling soldiers walking around.
井然有序的市容是一樣的,但建築物看起來太實用了。除此之外,還有走來走去的巡邏士兵。
The uniforms they wore were unified, and I couldn』t see any knights.
他們穿著統一的制服,我看不到任何騎士。
The first one to notice it was the Seventh.
最先注意到這一點的是七號。
『… I heard Cartaffs gathered its personnel regardless of class. I see, so they』re thoroughly ability-centered.』
『......聽說卡塔夫斯是不分階級地召集人員的。原來如此,他們完全以能力為中心啊。』
They did have a nobility system, for what it』s worth, but that wasn』t everything. I think it』s a good thing they recognize talent regardless of social status.
他們確實有貴族制度,但這並不是全部。我認為他們不分社會地位,承認人才是件好事。
But carrying out something like that would generate considerable opposition.
但這樣做會引起相當大的反對。
So I must assume Cartaffs』 leader has at least enough ability to subdue them. Or perhaps they had to learn to do so, or else.
所以我必須假設卡塔夫斯的首領至少有足夠的能力制服他們。或者,他們必須學會這樣做,否則的話。
The Third lay out his own thoughts.
三世闡述了自己的想法。
而我們在卡塔夫斯工作的同時,也在探索這個小鎮,直到時機成熟。除了熟悉我們的嚮導,我們還安排了今天的計畫。
伊娃看著推車和攤位。
諾維姆和米蘭達在這方面也很擅長,但伊娃無論在哪個城鎮都能輕易收集到信息,她肯定是個難以捉摸的存在。
周圍的小吃攤鱗次櫛比,稀罕的吃食一字排開。
Hearing that, I tilted my head, and after Eva looked around, and confirmed there were ……(內容加載失敗!請重載或更換瀏覽器)